It’s #NEDAwareness Week 2021 (Feb 22-28). We’re collaborating with NEDA to invite ‘Every Body to Have a Seat at the Table’ by encouraging conversations about food, body image, and exercise issues on social media. Together we can bust myths, reflect on personal journeys, and point people to support and resources.
Here are some club activities you may consider conducting at your next club meeting:
- Learning about body image & eating disorder – research and learn about common eating disorders
- Supporting a friend – learn about how to help a friend that may be struggling with an eating disorder through scenarios.
Below are some additional resources from NEDA to utilize to help spread awareness:
- NEDA Social Media Toolkit
- Blogs, Roundtables, and Resources
- Online Confidential Screening Tool
- NEDA Helpline