- Students will challenge their peers to remember what their passions
- Students will be exposed to the topic of advocacy
- Everyone sits in a circle
- The game is played by first saying, “ I am passionate about advocating for __________________ ”
- The game is continued by each member reciting what the previous members are passionate about advocating for while starting what they want to advocate on.
- “ I am passionate about advocating for __________________ “ (person #1)
- “ I am passionate about advocating for __________________ and__________________ “ (person #2)
- “ I am passionate about advocating for__________________ , __________________ , and__________________ ” (person #3)
- What are some of the advocacy areas of interest mentioned?
- Was a pattern noticed about what everyone was interested in advocating for?
- If so, what does that say about the community?
- If not, how can we connect our areas of interest with one another to create a stronger community?
If completing this activity on a digital platform you can create a list of participants and go in that order rather than sitting in a circle.
Co-created with OMM student leaders Kheira Bekkadja, Farah Allubbad, Zoree Jones, Eden Ethington, and Gurleen Kaur.