- Recognize positive strengths of club members
- Build connection and understanding among club members
Divide up into 4-5 students. Have students take turns sitting down in front of a blank wall while other students in the group write down positive words to describe the student on post- it notes. The students will stick the post it notes on the wall behind the sitting student’s head.
Once everyone has written down and posted multiple words the group will take a picture with the provided polaroid camera of the student and the kind words.
Each group should rotate through so that everyone has a chance to have words written about them. Then have the class answer questions about the experience.
- How did it feel to receive your post-it notes?
- What was your favorite post-it note?
- How often do you compliment or tell others about their strengths?
- Do you hear a lot of compliments given at school?
- Does this activity change your attitude towards giving compliments in everyday life?