- To be able to name four resources available to support your mental wellness
- To understand that those resources are willing and happy to help
Introduce the activity by talking about how different people offer different resources to our lives. For example, your mom may be the best person to talk to when you’re down, but your best friend may be the person who you want to meet up with when you want to have a good laugh. It is important to recognize who can help you in different situations.
- Divide students into groups of 4-5 and pass out the Mood Libs Worksheet.
- Reads the first example of Mood Libs as an example.
- Have students fill in the worksheet in their group, filling in their own names into the Mood Libs if they would like.
- Have students take 10-15 minutes to complete the worksheet.
Afterwards, have one volunteer from each group can share one Mood Lib that they feel expresses a positive resource students can turn to in a scenario of need.