Using grant support from The McLean Community Foundation, JAF supported McLean High School in putting on a Stress Less, Laugh More week during their spring semester!
The activities that were put on are as follows:
- Monday, April 25: Students could check out Stress-O-Meter banner and pick up a “fortune” with “take a break ideas” on them during lunch
- Tuesday, April 26: Musical chairs in the cafeteria during lunch and win prizes
- Wednesday, April 27: Snow Cone Day in the courtyard during lunch
- Thursday, April 28: Make-your-own-stress-ball activity in the cafeteria during lunch
- Friday, April 29: Mindfulness/yoga class in the dance room during Highlander Time + therapy dogs in the library courtyard during lunch
Below are some photos from the week:
Last but not least, McLean HS’s News Show broadcasted a brief news story about their Stress Less, Laugh More week!