Be a Cheerleader!
- Give props to someone who is trying to be helpful especially when the person is offering to be a part of the solution to a problem.
- Let someone for know you recognize their sensitivity, kindness, compassion, etc. with others.
- Cheer up someone who is discouraged with a hug, spending time with her, sharing truth, giving hope, telling a joke.
- Be patient with people when you need something, especially when there is a long line of people waiting. Tell that person you appreciate how hard they are working to help everyone around them.
- Do a task normally done by your partner.
- Be quick to listen and slow to talk. Sometimes, the best encouragement is a listening ear.
You encourage people by seeing the good in them ~Nelson Mandela
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle ~ James Keller