Students will get to know each other and share their passions
- Ask each participant to describe an advocacy topic they’re passionate about using one word.
- Split into small groups and encourage students to introduce themselves (name, pronouns) and share their word and why they’re driven to advocate for that specific topic.
- Reconvene back to the larger group and invite members to volunteer to share their names and advocacy area of interest.
- What are some of the advocacy areas of interest mentioned?
- What inspired you to advocate for the specific topic?
- What do you envision and aspire to advocate for that topic?